Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Note

Hi!!

I guess anything must begin with a good welcome note. Well, though I don't believe in rules much, I do think that writing a welcome could warm me up.

I owe a lot to the internet, because it has given me the audacity to doze off during lectures in the classroom. It has helped me express myself in a way, that is so really me without any frills and without the need to meet any criteria.

The purpose of this little space, is to fill in just about everything that I perceive.

I pursued a degree in Computer Engineering so that I can fund my passion. I am on my way to completing this degree.

When I am not doing something that would help me pursue my passion, you'd find me doing something that would help me earn my bread.

I intend to look at a lot of things through this eye; all our worlds are the same, but the huge difference comes because we look at the same stuff quite differently indeed.

If you drop in you'll see how I see the same things you see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment