Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Nostalgia Series!!

My days of telling people "I am an engineering student" are almost getting over.I guess I have to face the fact, the expectations from this world is going to be very different from now on.My certificates, educational accolades will mean nothing, as long as they remain on ordinary paper.Everything I studied and worked for, has value only if I can generate cash.

Oooohh!! the goosebumps come up... Life is going to be tough!!!

But that does not mean , I won't have fun and land up with blood pressure and hear attack before I am 40.

As I told you,good memories do a lot of miraculous things to your system. My advice, store good memories. Through photographs, diary entries, greeting cards, blog entries, or a symbolic gift. Or if you are a person like me, cherish the memory often, by thinking about it and you'll find it hard to forget it.

In the forthcoming series, I'll be putting together some of these most memorable moments of my days in college with friends and (uh!! forget it!) the others....!

Let's meet in the paradise of our happy nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment